Thursday, February 16, 2006

White Power?

Is that not the greatest eye-catching title? I think so.

I would like to talk about racism. I was reading about the neo-nazi gangs in Russia and how they are devoting themselves to driving away minorities. There have been groups in the US that have had the same goals over time. What's the big deal?

I personally hate those assholes in the KKK and other supposedly "institutionalized" groups that want to preserve America as a white country. The KKK and its subsidiary groups are nothing more than old boys club thug groups who want to feel important.

The neo-nazi groups are different. Often they consist of angry youths who want to belong to a group that has a direct goal. That's the magical thing, in their minds, about neo-nazism and related movements. They have extensive historical precedent as well as well-established argumentation for their ideas. "Hey kid, don't have a job? Daddy beats you? You dropped out of school? Who should we blame for these problems? Immigrants. Blacks. Liberals.

I equate those notions with heroine addiction. Think about it. When you are a junky you have one goal - find more smack. Junk comes before family, friends, work, life. You simplify your life and turn it into a black and white spectrum in which you are either happy and satisfied or not.

The same goes with the white power movements. Simplify everything - channel your hatred into a single energy (not unlike the force) and devote your life to the pursuit of that one cause. Rational thought need not enter this discussion.

I will NOT defend the neo-nazi organizations in this country or elsewhere. I will not, however, condemn them, per se, without pointing out that there is a reason that they are involved in such groups. Alienation from regular society.

The movements are somewhat akin to, to use a recent example, the riots in France. Different races, same problems.

Next time you call someone a Nazi, think twice. Maybe it's not their fault. Maybe look in the mirror and ask why we have all failed these youths.

Note: If Congress would let the Bush administration do their jobs, we would not have the same kind of racial problems in America that we do. All for one and one for all.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Curious said...

I was wondering about your thoughts on the Turkish film starring Gary Busey that (finally) villianizes Americans, as they harvest organs from children.

This should be entertaining.

Any thoughts on free speech here?

12:30 AM  
Blogger Arthur said...

Seeing as Gary Busey is a communist pig, I have nothing to say about something as stupid as some movie he was in (and ironically got paid big bucks for).

1:01 AM  
Blogger salmon said...

Goddamn your a fat ugly pig, It amazes me that people like yourself still exist. Where the hell are you from anyway? I'm guessing texas or some rat hole of inbred, spam- suckin', sister screwin vermin. Are your parents by chance first cousins? You lost half your foot for NOTHING you stupid son of a cunt, and the guys in Iraq are dying for NOTHING, because eventually we'll be run out of there with our tails between our legs just like Viet Nam. Stop eating so many moonpies and try reading a little history...you might start with the crusades...400 years of arabs spanking the hell out of christian attempts to occupy the holy lands. When Iran stirs up the Shia majority we will have spent over 400 billion to turn that country over to whoever the Ayatollah is at the time, and we'll be wishing for the "good old days" when Saddam was in power. Yes, he was a brutal dictator, but thats exactly what is needed to keep a lid on that pot of explosive stew.
Did I mention that your a stupid fat ugly pig.
Fuck off hopalong
A vetran.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous An Elderly Gent said...

Thank God there's finally a blogger who uses big letters that I can read without my dadgum bifocals. At least I think I got everything. Yeah, White Power! I'm glad you're on the same side as the Nazis and the KKK. Us white folks have to stick together.

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Adam said...

Except for the very last paragraph, I agree with you. (I don't think the government can or should try to cure peoples' racist ideas) I get the feeling that for most of these kids race has nothing to do why their marching in the streets.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Stew Magoo said...

YES! OUTRAGE AND INDOLENCE. OBTUSITY AND PICQUINESS!

hehehe

I just found me a bookmark. You're stirring it up better than me even. heh

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home